etisal International Company prioritizes the confidentiality of users and visitors to its website. The company’s information technology department is trying to provide a high-quality service to all beneficiaries. Privacy and confidentiality of the information described below are part of the conditions for using etisal International Company’s website.
Website visitors and users must have continuous access to privacy and confidential information terms and principles for updates. The Information Technology Department is not required to announce any updates, and using the website means that you are informed and approved of all
etisal International Company is not responsible for any direct, indirect, accidental, incidental, private, or exceptional damages caused by the use and inability to use the website.
Personal information security
A privacy and confidential information document has been prepared to help visitors and users understand the data collected from them when visiting the website and how it is handled.
The website management shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the personal data securely and protected from leakage, damage, loss, theft, misuse, modification, or unauthorized access.
The most important measures of the company to protect the visitor’s personal information include:
- Strict procedures and measures to protect information and technical security to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to our systems.
- Regular and periodic updating of protective procedures and controls that meet or exceed standards.
- Our staff are qualified and trained to respect visitors’ information confidentiality.
Personal Information Collection
Once the user visits the company’s website, the company’s server records the user’s IP address, date and time of the visit, and the URL of any website to which it is forwarded.
Once visited, most websites place a small file on the visitor’s hard drive, called Cookies. Cookies are text files containing information that allow the website that deposited them to retrieve them when needed during the user’s next visit to the website.
Such archived information includes:
- Remember username and password.
- Save page settings if this is available on the website.
- Save colors selected by the user.
- Not allowing the same user to vote more than once.
The website visitor may not have to enter the password at each visit, as the website system will be able to detect it through cookies or may prevent the user from repeating the voting process if they have already voted in advance.
On this basis, etisal International Company’s website uses the information in its cookies files for its technical purposes when visited more than once. The website can change the information in the cookies files or add new information whenever you visit the company’s website.
By submitting your data and personal information through the company’s website, you fully agree to store, process, and use that data by the Saudi authorities. When you use a direct app or send us an email via the company’s website providing personal data, we may share the necessary data with other organizations or departments to serve you more effectively. However, we will not share your data with non-government organizations unless they are authorized to perform specific services. We reserve the right to disclose any information to the competent authorities when necessary to comply with any law, system, or government
You are solely responsible for the integrity of the data you provide through this website.
Protect Your Privacy
To help you protect your personal information, we recommend the following:
- Contact us immediately when you think someone has been able to get your password, use code, password, or any other classified information.
- No confidential information is given over the phone or online unless the identity of the person or party receiving the information is known.
- Use a secure browser when you complete online transactions while closing unused web applications, and make sure that the virus protection software is constantly updated.
- If there are any inquiries or opinions about privacy principles, you can contact the website management via the contact form on the contact us page.
- Electronic storage and transmitted personal data are secured using appropriate security techniques to preserve your data.
- This website may contain electronic links to websites or portals that may use methods to protect information and privacy, which are different from the methods used. We are not responsible for the contents, methods, and privacy of these other sites. We advise you to refer to the privacy notices of these websites.
When you inquire or request information about a specific service or if you give additional information using any means of etisal International Company’s communication, whether online or not, such as asking a question on our website, we will use your email address to respond to your inquiry. It is also possible to save and answer your email address and message for quality control purposes, and we may do so for legal and regulatory purposes.